Posted to repository@apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2015/05/05 15:53:01 UTC

Re: [RDF] grant Commons RDF (incubating) permission to deploy artifacts to org.apache.commons groupId

Hi,

the CommonsRDF podling is preparing the fist incubating release, and the
PPMC members need to be granted with access to deploy maven artifacts
to org.apache.commons groupId in our nexus.

The Commons PMC is aware of such request, but if you have any question
please feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager
Redlink GmbH
m: +43 6602747925
e: sergio.fernandez@redlink.co
w: http://redlink.co

Re: [RDF] grant Commons RDF (incubating) permission to deploy artifacts to org.apache.commons groupId

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@redlink.co>.
Hi Brian,

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 3:54 PM, Brian Fox <br...@sonatype.com> wrote:

> As there is no ldap group for the podling, can you please file an infra
> jira with the user ids to be added?

The missing LDAP group is weird... anyway, all details at jira:
Thanks!

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@redlink.co>.
Hi Brian,

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@redlink.co>.