Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Maya menon <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/23 20:22:28 UTC

JNLP with struts ?

Have anyone used java web start[JNLP files] with struts ?

  I have a project which uses struts. Now i have a Login.jsp, which calls Loginaction.java.

  If user is a valid user, then I have to initiate a call to a "jnlp file" . Have anyone done this ?

  basically, I want to install something in the client's machines if the user is a valid user of our application. The app uses Login.jsp and Loginaction.java now.

  Any suggestions/thoughts,

  Maya

---------------------------------
Be a PS3 game guru.

Re: [S2] JNLP with struts ?

Posted by Maya menon <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Anyone has any idea ?

  I have to call a jnlp file to download some app specific files upon proper logon of the users. So, if a user logs in, if its  a valid user, then jnlp file has to be downloaded and the user's result page should appear simultaneously..

  Any help thoughts, appreacited

  Thanks

cilquirm <aa...@gmail.com> wrote:

in your resulting page
you can set

@page contentType = 'application/x-java-jnlp-file'

and return the body of your jnlp file ( possibly even read via c:import or
some such mechanism )

Re: [S2] JNLP with struts ?

Posted by cilquirm <aa...@gmail.com>.
in your resulting page