Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Davidson <MD...@2wire.com> on 2001/02/13 22:18:07 UTC

Followup to struts:example problem...

Thanks to some hints from others on this list, the problem turned out to be
a Tomcat configuration problem.  Somehow, our copy of Tomcat isn't set up
quite right (I'm tracking down that problem now).  I was able to get
struts-example to run with no problems on a 'virgin' copy of Tomcat 3.2.1.

Mark

		---
		Mark E. Davidson
		mdavidson@2wire.com
		Sr. Server Engineer          "The same thing that makes you
live,
		1704 Automation Pkwy          can kill you in the end."
		San Jose, CA 95131            -- Neil Young
		Phone:  408-503-1085
		Fax:    408-503-1185