Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/21 09:36:05 UTC

No warning when I get a double import in a file

Hi,

I have a suggestion for who works with the compiler.
It's not a big issue but here goes:
In a file (ex: a mxml view) with VS Code, if I type a class and do CTRL +
Space, the intellisense allows me to automatically import (perfect).
Later in the same file, I do the same and sometimes I get a double import.
Ex:
import pt.solidsoft.gc.client.model.ClientBank;
import pt.solidsoft.gc.client.model.ClientBank;

If I compile, it works but I don't get any errors or warnings.
In this case I think that the compiler should show a warning with a flag to
hide the warning.