Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Amit Aggarwal <am...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/19 03:38:02 UTC

How to get score with getDocList method Solr API

Hello All,

I am trying to develop a custom request handler.
Here is the snippet :

         // returnMe is nothing but a list of Document going to return

         try {

                     // FLAG ???
                     DocList docList = searcher.getDocList(parsedQuery,
parsedFilterQueryList, Sort.RELEVANCE, 1, maxDocs , FLAG);

                     // Now get DocIterator
                     DocIterator it = docList.iterator();

                     // Now for each id get doc and put it in list<Document>

                     int i =0;
                     while (it.hasNext()) {

                     returnMe.add(searcher.doc(it.next()));

                 }

Ques 1 - > My question is , what does FLAG represent in getDocList method ?
Ques 2 - > How can I ensure that searcher.getDocList method give me
score also with each document.

--
Amit Aggarwal
8095552012

Re: How to get score with getDocList method Solr API

Posted by Amit Aggarwal <am...@gmail.com>.
Hello shekhar ,
Thanks for answering . Do I have to set GET_SCORES FLAG as last parameter
of getDocList method ?

Thanks

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
A few flags are supported:

<am...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am trying to develop a custom request handler.
> Here is the snippet :
>
>         // returnMe is nothing but a list of Document going to return
>
>         try {
>
>                     // FLAG ???
>                     DocList docList = searcher.getDocList(parsedQuery,
> parsedFilterQueryList, Sort.RELEVANCE, 1, maxDocs , FLAG);
>
>                     // Now get DocIterator
>                     DocIterator it = docList.iterator();
>
>                     // Now for each id get doc and put it in list<Document>
>
>                     int i =0;
>                     while (it.hasNext()) {
>
>                     returnMe.add(searcher.doc(it.next()));
>
>                 }
>

> Ques 1 - > My question is , what does FLAG represent in getDocList method ?
> Ques 2 - > How can I ensure that searcher.getDocList method give me score
> also with each document.
>

> --
> Amit Aggarwal
> 8095552012