Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Singhal, Ramneek (Exchange)" <rs...@Bear.com> on 2005/10/05 17:20:28 UTC

border-bottom not working

Hi All,

I need a table row having some data and a border at the bottom. It
should look like

CAPITAL

My fo for the same is

<fo:block>
  <fo:table table-layout="fixed" width="100%">
    <fo:table-column column-width="proportional-column-width(1)"/>
    <fo:table-body font-family="Times New Roman" font-size="11" font-
weight="bold" font-style="italic">
      <fo:table-row border-bottom-style="solid"
border-bottom-color="black" border-bottom-width="0.5pt">
        <fo:table-cell>
          <fo:block>CAPITAL</fo:block>
        </fo:table-cell>
      </fo:table-row>
    </fo:table-body>
  </fo:table>
</fo:block>

This fo does not generate a border at the bottom of the row. Is there
any problem in the fo

Please be aware that, notwithstanding the fact that the person sending
this communication has an address in Bear Stearns' e-mail system, this
person is not an employee, agent or representative of Bear Stearns.
Accordingly, this person has no power or authority to represent, make
any recommendation, solicitation, offer or statements or disclose
information on behalf of or in any way bind Bear Stearns or any of its
affiliates.

Re: border-bottom not working

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@apache.org>.
IIRC these properties don't work in 0.20.5 at the table-row level.  Try
placing the properties on each fo:table-cell instead.  If needing to
duplicate each of these properties on every fo:table-cell becomes overly
irritating, using XSLT templates to create the fo:table-cells or XSLT
attribute sets[1] may help somewhat.

[1] http://xml.sys-con.com/read/40601.htm

Glen