Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by John <jr...@hotmail.com> on 2003/01/03 14:19:40 UTC

What is locale.default.bundle used for?

I am trying to solve a problem about localisition and I found locale.default.bundle in TR.properties.
What is this item used for? And how to use it?

Re: What is locale.default.bundle used for?

Posted by Rodney Schneider <ro...@actf.com.au>.
On Sat, 4 Jan 2003 00:19, you wrote:
> I am trying to solve a problem about localisition and I found
> locale.default.bundle in TR.properties.
> What is this item used for? And how to use it?

I have never used the Localization Service, but there was a good post
to the turbine-dev mailing list a while ago regarding its use.  See
this thread:
http://archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=turbine-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgId=455859

The version of the Localization Service in Fulcrum may have some bug
fixes or enhancements that need to be backported to Turbine 2.x:
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/fulcrum/howto/localization-service.html

Regards,

-- Rodney