Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2019/10/01 18:07:03 UTC

GSoC thanks, and next release

Better late than never, I wanted to say thanks here to Shalitha for his work
this summer as part of Google Summer of Code.   You can read his summary post
about it here:
https://medium.com/@shalithasuranga/gsoc-2019-implementing-user-mentions-feature-for-apache-allura-4e5e4df8b2db
 Its very nice to have those features.

Our last release was 2.5 months ago and included a bit of user-mention related
work, but we've got a lot more of those features and other changes in the past
months, so we should make a release.  I'll get one started soon.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal

Re: GSoC thanks, and next release

Posted by Shalitha Suranga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi.. Dave

Welcome.. I am really happy about Gsoc opportunity with Apache Allura

Cheers!

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 11:37 PM Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> wrote:

> Better late than never, I wanted to say thanks here to Shalitha for his
> work
> this summer as part of Google Summer of Code.   You can read his summary
> post
> about it here:
>
> https://medium.com/@shalithasuranga/gsoc-2019-implementing-user-mentions-feature-for-apache-allura-4e5e4df8b2db
>  Its very nice to have those features.
>
> Our last release was 2.5 months ago and included a bit of user-mention
> related
> work, but we've got a lot more of those features and other changes in the
> past
> months, so we should make a release.  I'll get one started soon.
>
> --
> Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
> http://www.brondsema.net : personal
> http://www.splike.com : programming