Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Joachim Dreimann <jo...@wandisco.com> on 2012/11/20 12:46:39 UTC

Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #258: Upgrade i.a.o/bh to v0.2

Thanks for the update Gary - our own Bloodhound instance is now upgraded to
0.2, yay!

Olemis has highlighted an issue with the activity feed though, often no
events are shown, like on this ticket:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/240

Why is that?

Cheers,
Joe

--
Joe Dreimann
*

Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #258: Upgrade i.a.o/bh to v0.2

Posted by Joe Dreimann <jo...@wandisco.com>.
I agree with all of those points. Thanks for raising them Gary.

- Joe

@jdreimann - Twitter
Sent from my phone

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.

#69 doesn't appear to cover the last point as I think the

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.