Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by "Renick, Garrel" <ga...@more.net> on 2001/03/20 21:29:40 UTC

Dreamweaver UltraDev Extension for Custom Taglibs

Hello.

Have any of you tried the Custom Tag Library Extension for UltraDev (CTLX)
that was posted on taglibs-dev? On March 5, Dan Mandell published the
message below. Although this extension isn't part of the Jakarta project
yet, I downloaded the extension at the URL provided and installed it. I'm
not having any success. The Ultradev pallete that should display a list of
taglibs is instead displaying errors. It is noting a
java.lang.nullpointerexception at tldparser.outputtldlist
(tldparser.java:379).

I'm using Ultradev version 4 with Tomcat 3.2.1.

I'm very curious if others have successfully used this extension.

Regards,
Garrel Renick