Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2006/07/02 10:43:46 UTC

Re: [RTC] initial m2 groupIds

On 6/6/06, David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> i'll work on a patch tomorrow.  I appreciate your concern but the
> proposed names/paths are shorter than or the same as the current ones
> in the m2 migration :-)

Hey Dave,

Has it been done? Which JIRA issue is this? If it's been abandoned,
your reply with a comment on it would be of help, too.

> david jencks

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl

Re: [RTC] initial m2 groupIds

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
On Jul 2, 2006, at 1:43 AM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> On 6/6/06, David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> i'll work on a patch tomorrow.  I appreciate your concern but the
>> proposed names/paths are shorter than or the same as the current ones
>> in the m2 migration :-)
>
> Hey Dave,
>
> Has it been done? Which JIRA issue is this? If it's been abandoned,
> your reply with a comment on it would be of help, too.

I haven't made a patch, and I don't think there's a jira issue.  This
change will conflict with any other patch involving the m2 build, so
maybe we should wait until there are no other pending m2 patches.
I'm not interested in trying to maintain a patch for this while the
files that need patching change under it.

thanks
david jencks