Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Pavan Guduru <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/28 22:42:31 UTC

RE: Opening an excel sheet in a maximized way.

Hello Clive,
I am writing out a file from the serlvet. It is not an
already existing file in the client end.

I am getting data from the database, process it, and
then create a HSSF file and write it out to the
client.

At this time, the file is not opening in maximised
way.