Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/01 18:59:52 UTC

Re: [codec] Error in the Caverphone implemention

The fix is in SVN and scheduled for inclusion in the upcoming Codec 1.5
release.

Thank you,
Gary

--
Thank you,
Gary

http://garygregory.wordpress.com/
http://garygregory.com/
http://people.apache.org/~ggregory/
http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [codec] Error in the Caverphone implemention

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Heh - pretty sure the 2.0/1.0 bit is me :)

Given I'd written a 1.0 impl first, I think I simply didn't want to
lose the code.

If you think there's value in both, then I'm all for it. I think at
the time I was implementing something fun and didn't know if 2.0 was a
replacement for 1.0 or not. I didn't know if anyone would even use it,
so I'm very happy Martin answered that one :)

Hen

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Is there a need for 1.0?