Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Matt Grande <ma...@fluidmedia.com> on 2006/12/19 18:05:30 UTC

Dynamic Prepend - Prepending a variable

Hi all,

I'm passing a Hashtable into an SQL map, and I was wondering if it is
possible to prepend a variable within that Hashtable.  For example, if
there's an item in the Hash called AndOr, could I say something to the
effect of:

<isNotEmpty property="PropertyName" prepend="$AndOr$">
DoStuff
</isNotEmpty>

Thanks,
- Matt.

Re: Dynamic Prepend - Prepending a variable

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.
Yes, see test GetAccountsDynamic

--
Cheers,