Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Michael Korcuska <mk...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/31 21:48:27 UTC

JMeter training

I hope this is a suitable place to ask about JMeter training for
developers. Does anybody know of folks who provide such a service? I
poked around a bit with google but didn't find much. Any pointers
would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael

--
  Michael Korcuska
  Executive Director, Sakai Foundation

RE: JMeter training

Posted by David Brown <da...@davidwbrown.name>.
What about the JMeter distributed testing feature?: 1 target web application server or web service, 1 Master and 2 or 3 slaves? Please advise, David.

Matthew Coventon wrote ..

RE: JMeter training