Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/28 17:41:50 UTC

Using Axis2 WSDL2Java to generate annotated interfaces

Hi

   I'm working on fixing a issue in the Tuscany project where we are using
Axis2 WSDL2Java to generate interfaces and we need to get these interfaces
annotated (see http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-754).

   Would anyone be able to give me some pointers on how I could do this with
Axis2 ? I could not seem to find how I would tell Axis2 that I want "these"
annotations being generated when it process the interface.

   If it helps, portion of the code can be found at :
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/tools/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/tools/wsdl2java/generate/JavaInterfaceEmitter.java

TIA
Luciano Resende

Re: Using Axis2 WSDL2Java to generate annotated interfaces

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Just as an FYI as I didn't get any answers...
I have found a solution for the issue and details can be found at :

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-754

- Luciano Resende

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
I'm trying to work on Tuscany-754 where interfaces need to be generated by
Axis2 WSDL2Java with specific annotations to make the interfaces remotable.

I have tried to find some directions, and also sent e-mail to axis user and
now axis dev lists with no answer yet.

Does anybody here would be able to give me some pointers on how to tell
wsdl2java that i want the following annotations added to the generated
interfaces ?

- Luciano