Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Abdel Belkasri <be...@hotmail.com> on 2011/03/01 03:00:25 UTC

RE: objectClass not available

I believe I did, but it didn't help. I tried the reload at all levels: root, ou=schema, and subschema...must be a bug!

Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 09:56:22 +0100
From: pa@marcelot.net
To: dev@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: RE: objectClass not available

There is a button to reload the schema next to the list where you select the object class of the new entry you want to create.

You could use that if you don't find the expected object classes in the list.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

That worked. Thanks Kiran. I had to recreate the connection again. Something not working well in the studio, apparently it is caching and does not invalidate the cache even if you restart the apacheds server...that must be wrong! right guys?