Posted to user@struts.apache.org by vbalrog <vb...@free.fr> on 2011/11/03 15:13:22 UTC

Re: unit testing with junit + spring + struts2, NullPointerException with HttpServletRequest

Hello,
Did you manage to solve the problem:
"There is no Action mapped for namespace /myPackage and action name
myAction.
I have the same one, actions mapped with convention annotations are not
found when I try to test it with junit. I have actions mapped into
struts.xml and these ones work perfectly with junit. With the debugging mode
I found that not any of my actions mapped with annotations are found by the
xwork DefaultConfiguration and ConventionUnknownHandler classes.