Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andrew Watters <an...@gointernet.co.uk> on 2005/03/07 14:40:41 UTC

Setting up internal repository

I'm trying to set up an internal repository, in the first instance using
the file protocol.

In project.properties I have added

maven.repo.remote=http://www.ibiblio.org/maven,http://www.codeczar.com/maven,file:///Vindaloo/Shared/repository
maven.repo.list=internalrepository
maven.repo.internalrepository=file:///Vindaloo/Shared
maven.repo.internalrepository.directory=/repository

Vindaloo is the name of the share I want to use as a local repository.

I run 'maven jar:deploy'. The JAR is generated ok but it is published to
'C:\Vindaloo\Shared\repository' rather than "\\Vindaloo\Shared\repository".

What have I done wrong please?

Thanks
Andrew

Re: Setting up internal repository

Posted by Andrew Watters <an...@gointernet.co.uk>.
Hi Nico

Thank you very much for your help. That works perfectly. I tried
"file://Vindaloo/" also but that didn't work. I think I'll save sftp for
another day...

Thanks again
Andrew

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@capgemini.com>.