Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Jie Li <ji...@cs.duke.edu> on 2013/10/30 02:03:56 UTC

Support for Amazon Redshift

Hi all,

I'm wondering if we have some plan to support Amazon Redshift?  We've
benefited a lot from its superior performance, but our manual ETL process
is not going to scale with higher demand.  Since Redshift is based on
Postgres which sqoop already supports, there is some possibility to extend
it?

Thanks,
Jie

Re: Support for Amazon Redshift

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Jie,
Is there a specific issue that you've encounter? I did not tried the redshift integration myself, but I I would assume that Sqoop should work there out of the box.

Jarcec