Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Subash Chaturanga <su...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/09 11:01:52 UTC

Re: How face recognition can be used to make PhotArk gallery rich in details, as well as in functionality.

Hi ,
*I contacted the author of the face.com java client* (saying the situation,
that I am a student who likes to use the client for an open source project)
and requested him to add an example code to the trunk so that new commers
can easily understand the client. Now he has added a sample code. Seems like
this is doable with the java client.

But I still don't know to which PhoArk wanna add this functionality.* Is it
to trunk or to rest branch ? *
If it is good to have in REST, though I looked in to the java client, I can
start looking in to the face.com REST API :-)

WDYT ?

Regards
--
Subash Chaturanga