Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/21 14:09:43 UTC

Getting ready for 0.37.0

Dear Superset community,

we are currently getting ready to make the first release candidate of the long overdue 0.37 release of Apache Superset (Incubating). The committers have added the `0.37` tag to any outstanding issues/PRs that they feel need to be merged/fixed before baking the first release candidate. If there are any issues/PRs that the community feels need to be addressed/reviewed, please don’t hesitate to post a comment on GitHub, on the #apache-releases channel on Slack or send an email to the dev mailing list!

Ville

Re: Getting ready for 0.37.0

Posted by Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

we’re getting ready to cut 0.37. If there are any outstanding PRs or issues that the community feels are relevant for 0.37, please flag them as soon as possible, so they can be reviewed prior to the first release candidate!

Ville

Re: Getting ready for 0.37.0

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@preset.io>.