Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net> on 2013/04/23 02:34:43 UTC

[ACS41] Catalana.out needs log rotate

Catalana.out on a lightly used demo ACS41 is 166mb in size in less than 2 weeks old implementation running on centos6.3

How does log rotate  work?  Would anyone know if we are using Linux based log rotate or some other engine?

Thanks
Ilya

Re: [ACS41] Catalana.out needs log rotate

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
+1 to consolidating and or log rotation addition.

Ahmad

Posted by Hugo Trippaers <HT...@schubergphilis.com>.

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.

Posted by Kelven Yang <ke...@citrix.com>.