Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Timea Turdean <ti...@semantic-web.com> on 2018/10/11 13:51:09 UTC

Code development questions

Hi there,

I have a few questions related to the Rya code base:

   - your master branch is the one containing the official releases correct?
   - the 3.x/master branch is actually the branch were current development
   is done? (the equivalent of the develop branch in git flow:
   https://www.atlassian.com/git/tutorials/comparing-workflows/gitflow-workflow)
   Correct? (even is rya is set to 4 the branch 3.x name is misleading, maybe
   consider renaming it in the future)
   - if we want to do pull requests we would do them on 3x/master branch?
   - do you have a place to report tickets/issues? (other projects make use
   of git issues)

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Timea

--
*Timea Turdean, MSc*
Software Engineer

EU +43 1 402 12 35
US: (415) 800-3776
https://www.poolparty.biz
https://www.semantic-web.at
https://drupal.poolparty.biz

*E-Book*: Introducing Semantic AI
<https://www.poolparty.biz/machine-learning-meets-semantics/>

The views and opinions expressed in this posting are those of the author
and do not necessarly reflect the official policy or position of Semantic
Web Company or any other agency, organization, employer or company.

Re: Code development questions

Posted by Timea Turdean <ti...@semantic-web.com>.
Hi,

thank you for all the clarifications! It spared us of some headaches along
the line.
And also thank you for the links, I was not aware of these resources yet.

Best regards,
Timea

Posted by Puja Valiyil <pu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Lotts <dl...@apache.org>.