Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2003/04/27 21:12:25 UTC

RE: Want to test Jsp having nested tags.

Hi Anil,

First, please send your mail to the USER mailing list
(cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org), and not to the user-help one which
goes to the ML Administrator.

Question for you: Is your tag working when not used with Cactus, i.e.
are you able to see the dynamic parts in your browser?

Thanks
-Vincent