Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Shoaib Sufi <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/06 17:32:26 UTC

University of Manchester SGA - now submitted!

Hi,

I have had confirmation from the University of Manchester solicitor
dealing with the SGA that he has submitted a signed one to Apache by
scanning the signed copy and e-mailing secretary@apache.org

: )

Thanks
Shoaib

Re: University of Manchester SGA - now submitted!

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.
Great news!

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
> Do we need to check with anyone (IPMC? Legal?) or update any magic
> files before we are allowed to move in the code now?

There will be a email response sent to private@ when the SG is formally
on-file.

	Andy

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <so...@cs.manchester.ac.uk>.
perhaps that fax machine would have been faster.. :)

Anyway, I've requested the git repositories here:

Any suggestion for a good tag name for the marker of what we import?
"apache-incubator-import-20150206" ?

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, eScience Lab
School of Computer Science

Re: University of Manchester SGA - now submitted!

Posted by Shoaib Sufi <sh...@gmail.com>.
It's because the signatory and submitter are different people in the University.

Compared to some Universities - this was light speed! : )

Happy that we are at this stage though, as with these type of things
there was quite a lot of discussions amongst senior staff and only
then did the political will to make this happen from the Universities
side become established.

Best
Shoaib

Posted by alaninmcr <al...@googlemail.com>.