Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by percent620 <pe...@163.com> on 2016/09/02 00:46:28 UTC

Re: Yarn Ignite Container Automatically exit when other yarn application running

but from yarn contains, i can't find any errors.

sometimes the yarn am ignite was shutdown down(and sometimes restart a new
AM, i don't know why)?

Re: Yarn Ignite Container Automatically exit when other yarn application running

Posted by Ivan Veselovsky <iv...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,
mail archive record
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-user/201502.mbox/%3CD0F948DA.33F4A%25xgong@hortonworks.com%3E
seems to describe similar issue.
The advice there is to see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-6230 and
Hadoop issues.
"Version" fields of both the above isses suggest that both them existed in
Hadoop 2.6.0 , so that may be the reason.
I may suggest you to try a distribution with a newer Hadoop version that has
both the isses fixed.

Re: Yarn Ignite Container Automatically exit when other yarn application running

Posted by percent620 <pe...@163.com>.
Thanks Nikolai Tikhonov-2 response.

*Did you use kerberos authentication for YARN?
*No

*And could you clarify which version of hadoop are you using?*
hadoop-2.6.0-cdh5.5.0

Re: Yarn Ignite Container Automatically exit when other yarn application running

Posted by Nikolai Tikhonov <nt...@apache.org>.
And could you clarify which version of hadoop are you using?

Posted by Nikolai Tikhonov <nt...@apache.org>.
Hi,