Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Niraj Tolia <nt...@maginatics.com> on 2013/09/27 20:09:48 UTC

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: jclouds » jclouds #440

Looking into this but I am not completely sure how my changes broke
this test. Timing-related tests on shared hardware can always show
strange failures and the code doesn't seem related at first glance.
Also, after 100 runs, I am unable to repro locally.

for i in {0..99}; do echo $i; mvn
-Dtest=PresentWhenApiVersionLexicographicallyAtOrAfterSinceApiVersionTest#testCacheIsFasterWhenAnnotationPresent
test || break ; done;

Cheers,
Niraj

Posted by Adrian Cole <ad...@gmail.com>.
this test sucks :)  any volunteers to refactor or remove it and log a jira
to replace it with something more helpful (like caliper).