Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2010/08/12 15:09:06 UTC

Update examples at wicketstuff.org

Hi,

I would like to ask wicketstuff.org maintainers to update the examples
deployed at this machine to latest 1.4.10 and 1.5-M1 versions.
Recently we had a ticket about broken 1.4 examples but everything was fine
in the latest snapshot (running the examples locally). Do you think it is a
good idea to run the examples in DEVELOPMENT mode so we and the users can
see the problem in the browser instead of asking for logs ?

martin-g

Re: Update examples at wicketstuff.org

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
done, trunk -> wicket