Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Sean Legassick <se...@informage.net> on 2001/09/03 10:21:13 UTC

Re: dates...

In message <m3...@despot.finemaltcoding.com>, Daniel Rall
<dl...@finemaltcoding.com> writes
>"Dan Bachelder" <ch...@chowda.net> writes:
>
>> Speaking of context tools... I extended UIManager and gave it request
>> scope.. now I have some cool functionality in there, like a rowColor which
>> alternates each time it is called per page... very nice... the TDK is cooler
>> every day I use it...
>
>Take a gander at org.apache.velocity.app.tools.VelocityFormatter.

Yep, there's some fairly flexible alternating stuff in there.

However it's about to move to the commons, as it doesn't really belong
in the velocity core, at which point I'll update it with my private
improved copy. There's some esoteric code in there which was written
that way to work around WebMacro bugs when it was WebMacroFormatter.

Sean

--
Sean Legassick
sean@informage.net