Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Chee Kin Lim <li...@vobject.com> on 2011/10/21 07:48:56 UTC

Using Apache Isis to explore case study of the book (Domain-Driven Design Using Naked Objects)

Hi there,

First of all, thanks for creating such a great framework.

I am reading the book and running through the book's sample code with Apache
Isis instead of Naked Objects 4.0 at the moment. So far so good until I
reach section 5.1 - "Create a Car Through the Customer", when I run the
example with the DnD viewer, the customer object doesn't seems like to have
"New Car" action (on the right click menu) to create cars that associate
with it.

Did I missed anything?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards,