Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jordi Salvat i Alabart <js...@atg.com> on 2002/06/18 06:58:36 UTC

Re: Patch to support disabling following redirects -- please apply soon

Well... they were not THAT straightforward. I also broke the
saving/loading of UrlConfigs and HTTPSamplers... I should have found the
problem by running the tests I stated... so it looks like I made some
mistake running the tests. I hadn't guessed that saving/retrieving test
elements only support Strings, not other types such as Booleans.

Anyway, the attached patch corrects this (I've been very careful not to
screw the tests again this time) -- that's the reason for the "please
apply soon".

It also contains the fix for the proxy problem that was the reason for
all this changes. It turned out to be exactly the same initialization of
the followRedirects you mentioned, only that it needs to be set to
"false" instead of "true" -- also I've moved it slightly because I think
it's cleaner, but of course that's a matter of taste. I've tested it and
works very well.

Salut,

Jordi.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>