Posted to user@wink.apache.org by Paulo Borges <ab...@hotmail.com> on 2010/09/24 15:37:55 UTC

RE: Enhancement suggestion

I contacted Mike offline [using my internal IBM account] however; I got no reply. Is there anyone who can shed any light on the question?

Re: Enhancement suggestion

Posted by Nicholas Gallardo <ni...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Paulo,

We receive a number of requests internally and it may have just fallen through
the cracks.  Can you please re-send the request again and copy me.  This is not
the forum to address legal issues related to your consumption of Wink.

-Nick