Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joel Trunick <Jo...@SmartPrice.com> on 2004/04/15 17:45:18 UTC

Crimson XML - Serializable?

I tried to put Tapestry in place in a project that was already using an
XML parser. It appears that the one Tapestry uses (Crimson) doesn't
allow XmlDocument to be serialized. The one we were using had that
feature.

I'd rather not try to use two different XML parsers (if its even
possible). Is there a serializable XML parser that Tapestry would be
happy with?

Joel

RE: Crimson XML - Serializable?

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
Tapestry doesn't particularily care about the XML parser. It makes use of JAXP to locate a parser.
You should be able to easily configure a few properties to tell JAXP about your other parser.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components