Posted to dev@bahir.apache.org by "Rosenstark, David" <da...@intel.com> on 2017/07/05 13:30:15 UTC

MQTT Stream change from string to byte array

I have just started using this library and it so far works great.

I have a need to receive MQTT data as binary and not ASCII
I use the MQTTPairedInputStream so I made the changes there (leave it as Array[Byte] to test to see if it all would work and it does

So, I assume we would not want to break backward compatibility so would it make sense to create new function createMQTTPairedInputStreamByteArray?
I assume for consistency we would need to do this for regular stream too.

Thanks
David

Intel Electronics Ltd.