Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by - Ed Lea Design - <ed...@edleadesign.co.uk> on 2006/06/16 09:45:14 UTC

SVN Client only - needed

Hi,

I have a repository running on my local machine and I would like to
have a working copy on my web server. I only need an SVN client to be
installed on my web server so I can checkout changes I make locally.

I have search for just the command line client for Redhat Enterprise 4
but can only find the full subversion 1.3.1 binary. Is there such a
thing as a linux command line svn client? I can't install the full
subversion as the hosting company only has apache 1.3 and I don't have
the experience to do the work around.

Thanks.
Ed.