Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Michel Vaillancourt <mi...@wolfstar.ca> on 2006/08/15 20:11:01 UTC

Antiword Rules

	Does anyone have an "anti word" based PM/CF file-set?  I don't want to reinvent the wheel if I don't need to.  Thanks.

	--Michel Vaillancourt
	Wolfstar Systems

Re: Antiword Rules

Posted by decoder <de...@own-hero.net>.
Michel Vaillancourt wrote:
> 	Does anyone have an "anti word" based PM/CF file-set?  I don't want to reinvent the wheel if I don't need to.  Thanks.
>
> 	--Michel Vaillancourt
> 	Wolfstar Systems

I wanted to implement the functions into FuzzyOcr maybe, and rename the
plugin somehow. Or create a seperate plugin for that, whatever you
people want.

But if you want to write it, feel free to do so :) I didn't start yet :)
Currently I am working on a postfix hashcash stamper so this could still
take a while until it is finished :)

Chris