Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Russell <pa...@luminas.co.uk> on 2000/12/01 18:16:46 UTC

[Patch] sitemap.xsl -- fixing bug with non handle-errors sitemaps

Hi all,

The attached patch fixes a sitemap compilation problem for people
with sitemaps without a handle-errors tagset. (I'd commit it
myself, but my access isn't working yet, d'oh)

Thanks to Andrew Savory of the University of East Anglia for
pointing this one out.

Paul
--
Paul Russell                               <pa...@luminas.co.uk>
Luminas Ltd.

Re: [Patch] sitemap.xsl -- fixing bug with non handle-errors sitemaps

Posted by Paul Russell <pa...@luminas.co.uk>.
On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 05:16:46PM +0000, Paul Russell wrote:
> The attached patch fixes a sitemap compilation problem for people
> with sitemaps without a handle-errors tagset. (I'd commit it
> myself, but my access isn't working yet, d'oh)

Applied. Yes, that means it's working :)

Thanks & kudos to Brian for being patient with me!

P.