Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ashish Kaushik <as...@sourcefuse.com> on 2012/09/24 12:23:36 UTC

Attn : List Manager - Subject Indentifier

Hello List Manager,
Can you add a Subject Identifier to the messages of this list. This
would be easy for us to sort out emails in a better way.
I am looking forward to something like [SVN-Users] or [SVN-List] or
anything that you think is right.

Thanks.

Ashish Kaushik | Team SourceFuse
SourceFuse Technologies India (P) Ltd.
http://www.sourcefuse.com

Re: Attn : List Manager - Subject Indentifier

Posted by Ben Smith-Mannschott <bs...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:23 PM, Ashish Kaushik <
ashish.kaushik@sourcefuse.com> wrote:

> **
> Hello List Manager,
> Can you add a Subject Identifier to the messages of this list. This would
> be easy for us to sort out emails in a better way.
> I am looking forward to something like [SVN-Users] or [SVN-List] or
> anything that you think is right.

Mails from this list already carry a *List-Id* header. Teach your mail
client to filter on that. e.g.:

// ben

Re: Attn : List Manager - Subject Indentifier

Posted by Mat Booth <ma...@wandisco.com>.
 On 24 September 2012 11:23, Ashish Kaushik
<as...@sourcefuse.com>wrote:

> **
> Hello List Manager,
> Can you add a Subject Identifier to the messages of this list. This would
> be easy for us to sort out emails in a better way.
> I am looking forward to something like [SVN-Users] or [SVN-List] or
> anything that you think is right.
>
> Thanks.

I am not the list manager, but all emails from this list contain a header
like:

That should enable you to filter them appropriately.

--
Mat Booth
Software Engineer

Re: Attn : List Manager - Subject Indentifier

Posted by Ashish Kaushik <as...@sourcefuse.com>.
Thank You Ryan.
I appreciate. I apologize for not going through messages before posting
this.

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.