Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@apache.org> on 2014/10/30 21:03:57 UTC

[VOTE] 3.7.0 iOS Release

Please review and vote on this 3.7.0 iOS Release.

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-7910

Repos ready to be released have been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-7910

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
    cordova-ios: 3.7.0 (ffc212079e)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to
NPM, and post the corresponding blog post (pending accompanying Tools
Release Vote)

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies
have Apache-compatible licenses

Re: [VOTE] 3.7.0 iOS Release

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone!

The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

Shazron Abdullah
Steve Gill
Michael Brooks