Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2014/06/10 08:28:14 UTC

Birt report engine logs

Hi,

I find annoying to mix the Birt report engine logs and especially lock files with the other OFBiz logs.
I suggest to move these files under a birt sub directory of runtime

If nobody see a problem with that I will do in few days

Jacques

Re: Birt report engine logs

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Oh I think i just repeated your suggestion. If that is the case then I
agree.

Taher Alkhateeb

Re: Birt report engine logs

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 10/06/2014 09:31, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
> Hi Jacques,
>
> I don't see a reason why a runtime log is not registered in runtime. If you
> have a problem with clutter then we can simply move everything to a
> subdirectory specific for birt in runtime.

That's exactly what I mean, I want to have it OOTB

Jacques

Re: Birt report engine logs

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques,