Posted to user@spark.apache.org by "second_comet@yahoo.com.INVALID" <se...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2023/04/29 02:46:05 UTC

driver and executors shared same Kubernetes PVC

i able to shared same PVC for spark 3.3. but on Spark 3.4 onward. i get below error.  I would like all the executors and driver to mount the same PVC. Is this a bug ? I don't want to use SPARK_EXECUTOR_ID or OnDemandOn because otherwise each of the executors will use an unique and separate PVC.

"should contain OnDemand or SPARK_EXECUTOR_ID when requiring multiple executors"

Can comment ?