Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mike Hedman <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/24 09:09:14 UTC

Problem with Admin application

I've been having nothing but trouble getting Admin to work - ugh.  I just
re-installed 4.1.18, and Tomcat is running (the Manager app works).

But when I run Admin I'm getting the following:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Missing message for key application.title
at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:248)

I've checked and the resources files are there - it's a new, complete install.

I've got JAVA_HOME and CATALINA_HOME set.

Here's my current setup:
Win2000 - running as a service
j2sdk1.4.1_01
jakarta-tomcat-4.1.18

Any ideas, I have to believe it's something pretty simple,
Thanks!
Mike