Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by sameer <sa...@c2.net> on 1996/09/19 06:33:14 UTC

getting that stupid solaris bug fixed

	We're all aware of the solaris stdio bug which makes using
more than 256 fd's in a process unworkable.

	A friend of mine at sun apparently has the ear of a marketing
person with the pull to get this bug fixed. He needs examples of
commercial OSes which don't have this bug. We only use freebsd here,
so can't give him examples, but if folks could email me with the
commercial OSes they know about that don't have this bug that would be
great. thanks.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
C2Net						FAX:     510-986-8777