Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu> on 2004/04/23 16:37:39 UTC

Maven Repository Status

I just wanted to drop everyone a note to let you know that I made the
rsync of the java-repository between Apache and Ibiblio much more stable
this week. It now occurs every 4 hours (EST 12am, 4am, 8am ...). If you
ever encounter issues with your jars not getting synced into ibiblio,
please contact me.

-Mark

Re: Maven Repository Status

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 10:37, Mark R. Diggory wrote:
> I just wanted to drop everyone a note to let you know that I made the
> rsync of the java-repository between Apache and Ibiblio much more stable
> this week. It now occurs every 4 hours (EST 12am, 4am, 8am ...). If you
> ever encounter issues with your jars not getting synced into ibiblio,
> please contact me.

Awesome! Thanks very much for seeing this through from beginning to end,
it definitely makes admin much easier. In addition the artifacts are now
distributed in a fashion in accordance with what the board originally
requested. Kudos! Everyone should be happy all around.

> -Mark

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

and sit softly on your shoulder ...

 -- Thoreau

Re: Maven Repository Status

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.

Re: Maven Repository Status

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.

Re: Maven Repository Status

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.

Re: Maven Repository Status

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.

RE: Maven Repository Status

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Howard M. Lewis Ship wrote:
> I've been asked to mirror the Tapestry and HiveMind libraries, but
> haven't been able to find docs on
> the web about how to do so.

Do you mean for Maven and similar tools, or the basic mirroring requested of
all ASF projects?

If the latter, it appears that Tapestry is already in the right place, and
Jakarta's download page(s) should be providing the necessary support.  See:
http://www.apache.org/dev/mirrors.html.

If for the Maven repository, see Robert has already given you good advice.

	--- Noel

Re: Maven Repository Status

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
hi howard

(i'm assuming that this is about getting new jars into the java
repository so they can be accessed b maven.)

AIUI the process is still being developed so documentation is patchy at
best. i'd suggest subscribing to repository@apache.org and asking what
to do there.

- robert

RE: Maven Repository Status

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
I've been asked to mirror the Tapestry and HiveMind libraries, but haven't been able to find docs on
the web about how to do so.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components