Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Anshul Goswami <an...@in.ibm.com> on 2003/07/17 14:52:18 UTC

verifymapping problem

Hi,

I downloaded the ojb source and configured build.properties, db2.profile
for DB2. When I execute bin\build junit, it created all the tables in the
database for the default OJB application.

Now I am trying to run "bin\build verfy" but it gives SQLException : No
Suitable driver. Could any one tell me the solution of the problem.

Here is my VerifyMappingTask
      <target name="declare" depends="main">
                  <taskdef name="verifymappings"
classname="org.apache.ojb.broker.ant.VerifyMappingsTask">
                        <classpath refid="runtime-classpath" />
                  </taskdef>
      </target>

      <target name="verify" depends="declare" description="Verifies the ojb
mapping file.">
            <echo message="using cp: ${runtime.classpath}"/>
            <!--<verifymappings
propertiesFile="${build.dir}/test/ojb/OJB.properties"

repositoryFile="${build.dir}/test/ojb/repository.xml"
                                    jdbcDriver="org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver"
                                    url="jdbc:hsqldb:target/test/OJB"
                                    logon="sa"
                                    password=""
                                    ignoreFieldNameCase="true"
                                    useStrictTypeChecking="false"
                                    verifyclasspath="${runtime.classpath}"
                                    useXMLValidation="true"
                                    failonerror="true"/>-->
                  <verifymappings
propertiesFile="${build.dir}/test/ojb/OJB.properties"

repositoryFile="${build.dir}/test/ojb/repository.xml"
                                    ignoreFieldNameCase="true"
                                    useStrictTypeChecking="false"
                                    verifyclasspath="${runtime.classpath}"
                                    useXMLValidation="true"
                                    failonerror="true"/>
      </target>

I have not provided the optional tags for <verifymappings > therefore it
will use the database setting from repository.

Thanks,
Anshul.

Re: verifymapping problem

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>.
Hi Anshul,

sorry, the verify mapping tool is a little bit
outdated (based on 0.9.7).

regards,
Armin