Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Kozlov Maxim <dr...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/02 16:53:47 UTC

Add isPrimary() and isBackup() methods on CacheQueryEntryEvent

Igniters,

When you solved the 3878[1] ticket, two methods were added[2]: isPrimary() and isBackup() on the CacheQueryEntryEvent in a public API. Do you agree with this decision?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3878 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3878>
[2] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/1393 <https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/1393>

--
Best Regards,
Max K.

Re: Add isPrimary() and isBackup() methods on CacheQueryEntryEvent

Posted by Kozlov Maxim <dr...@gmail.com>.
Igniters,

What do you think about the new API?

Posted by Kozlov Maxim <dr...@gmail.com>.