Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Rohit Kelapure <ke...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/09 22:26:07 UTC

Please reopen OWB-318, patch attached

Dear Apache Open WebBeans Committers,

We need to reopen JIRA issue
OWB-318<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OWB-318>
opened for multiple methods with same EJB @interceptors(foo.class) in same
bean class get multiple interceptor instances.
When I run this TCK test
(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.interceptors.tests.method.MethodLevelInterceptorTest)
on a very recent OWB code revision 995059 from the trunk I see that the
testInterceptorCanBeAppliedToMoreThanOneMethod is  failing like so...
java.lang.AssertionError at
org.jboss.jsr299.tck.interceptors.tests.method.MethodLevelInterceptorTest.testInterceptorCanBeAppliedToMoreThanOneMethod(MethodLevelInterceptorTest.java:45)

After applying the attached patch (owb-318-patch.diff) this TCK test passes
successfully.
[Invoker 1452037772] Invoking @AfterClass
org.jboss.testharness.AbstractTest.afterClass()
*********** INVOKED METHODS
org.jboss.testharness.AbstractTest.beforeClass() 1015168130
org.jboss.jsr299.tck.interceptors.tests.method.MethodLevelInterceptorTest.testExcludeClassInterceptors()
1015168130
org.jboss.jsr299.tck.interceptors.tests.method.MethodLevelInterceptorTest.testInterceptorCanBeAppliedToMoreThanOneMethod()
1015168130
org.jboss.testharness.AbstractTest.afterClass() 1015168130
***********
Creating
C:\eclipse3.5\owb-cdi\openwebbeans\webbeans-tck\test-output\openwebbeans-tck\org.jboss.jsr299.tck.interceptors.tests.method.MethodLevelInterceptorTest.html
Creating
C:\eclipse3.5\owb-cdi\openwebbeans\webbeans-tck\test-output\openwebbeans-tck\org.jboss.jsr299.tck.interceptors.tests.method.MethodLevelInterceptorTest.xml
PASSED: testExcludeClassInterceptors
PASSED: testInterceptorCanBeAppliedToMoreThanOneMethod

If you are agree to the changes, can you please commit the patch to the svn
trunk.

*Can someone tell me why this TCK test does not get run with our standalone
and web suite,*

--Thank You,
Rohit Kelapure

Re: Please reopen OWB-318, patch attached

Posted by Rohit Kelapure <ke...@gmail.com>.
Done. Attached to JIRA. Attaching here as well.

--Thanks,
Rohit

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.