Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by sujata tibrewala <su...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/05 07:19:07 UTC

unable to find records.config and plugin.config files

Hi,

I have followed the step listed here to install ATS
https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/admin/getting-started.en.html#building-traffic-server

I am using ATS on trusty Ubuntu.

I have my sample plugin and have compiled and linked it too.
But I need to find records.config and plugin.config to plugin.config to
include information about these.
So while I found the former in ci/jenkins directory, I could not find the
latter.

Can you please let me know how to resolve this issue?

Thanks
Sujata

--
Sujata Tibrewala
If it touches your heart, it is art...

Re: unable to find records.config and plugin.config files

Posted by James Peach <jp...@apache.org>.
On Jun 4, 2014, at 10:19 PM, sujata tibrewala <su...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have followed the step listed here to install ATS
> https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/admin/getting-started.en.html#building-traffic-server
>
> I am using ATS on trusty Ubuntu.
>
> I have my sample plugin and have compiled and linked it too.
> But I need to find records.config and plugin.config to plugin.config

These will be in the "etc/trafficserver" directory in whatever prefix you installed Traffic Server, possibly /usr/local/etc/trafficserver