Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Mike Subelsky <mi...@subelsky.com> on 2010/05/31 22:52:39 UTC

Ruby and Cassandra blog post

hey everyone,

I've been using Cassandra with Ruby for about a month now and am
finding it very helpful.  I wrote up a blog post about my experiences,
with the goal of adding more Ruby-specific examples to the
blogosphere.  Hope this is helpful!

http://www.subelsky.com/2010/05/real-world-ruby-and-cassandra.html

-Mike

Re: Ruby and Cassandra blog post